Protection of Personal Information
What are you rights about your Personal data?
- You have the right to obtain from LearnEnjoy confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data (Right of access).
- You have the right to obtain from LearnEnjoy the erasure of personal data and the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you (« Right to erasure and Right to rectification »). Please note that we are allowed to keep your personal data to the extent that processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or when we have a lawful reason to do so. This might happen if we believe you have committed a fraud or violated our terms and conditions.
- You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you. Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing (Right to object).
- You have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing (Right to restriction of processing) where one of the following applies: (i) the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the personal data (ii) the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead (iii) LearnEnjoy no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims (iv) you have objected to processing pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override yours.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent authority or to obtain compensation from the competent courts if you consider that we have not respected your rights.
- You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller (« Right to data portability»).
- You have the right to determine the disposition of your Personal Data after your death.
- You obviously have the right to unsubscribe from our newsletters on simple request.
To exercise these rights, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at the following address : email@example.com.